We are pleased to release details for our 2017 – 2018 membership scheme. You can find all the information you need below. The Rolling Rocks Constitution can be found here.
What Does The Supporters Club Do?
- Provide a forum for Rocks fans to discuss the Rocks and the BBL
- Help get supporters’ views across to team management
- Run end of season awards which are voted for by fans
- Continue to improve the game day atmosphere at the Emirates Arena
- Help as many Rocks fans as possible attend away games and support the team
- Organise social events for Rocks fans
- Continue to raise the profile of the pro team throughout Glasgow and the surrounding areas
- Grow the number of core Rocks fans
- 2017 – 2018 Rolling Rocks Membership Card (can be collected at home games throughout the season)
- Monthly draws for exclusive prizes for both adults and children including merchandise vouchers and the opportunity to be a mascot.
- The opportunity to contribute towards the sponsorship of Gareth Murray’s away jersey and shooting top with the chance to win an item of the kit at the end of the season.
- Free raffle ticket for every member to have the chance to win Gareth Murray’s away shorts. We will assign your free ticket when we process your membership.
- Exclusive access to competitions and raffles run by the Rolling Rocks.
- £5 discount on the game day hospitality package offered by the Glasgow Rocks (seat not included)
- 10% discount at Gadget Doctor Scotland
- Special deals from Falkirk Sony Centre (depending on current stock, promotional discounts etc)
- £5 off a sports massage or physiotherapy treatment at Paisley Physiotherapy Centre
- Exclusive access to pre and post game events at the Emirates Arena, Hard Rock Café etc.
- Special reduced member rates for any social events
- Exclusive access to any interviews or media content produced by the Supporters Club before general release.
- More benefits to hopefully be announced throughout the season.
- Adult – £5
- Child / Concession – £2.50
- Family – £12 (Up to 2 adults and 2 children)
- Adults = 18 years or older on 1st September 2016
- Concession = 60 years or older on 1st September 2016 or full time student with valid student card
How To Pay
- Bank transfer is preferable (Sort code 80-22-60, Account Number 13678467).
- Cash will also be accepted. If paying by cash, please let us know.
If you would like to join the Supporters Club then please fill out the contact form below. You can submit details for up to 4 people. If you would like to register more than 4 members then please re-submit the form. Please note, memberships will not be fully processed until payment has been received. Once memberships have been processed then you will receive a confirmation e-mail.