We now have a membership scheme for the 2016 – 2017 season! You can find all the information you need below! The Rolling Rocks Constitution can be found here.
What Does The Supporters Club Do?
- Provide a forum for Rocks fans to discuss the Rocks and the BBL
- Help get supporters’ views across to team management
- Organise social events for Rocks fans
- Run end of season awards which are voted for by fans
What Does The Supporters Club Want To Do?
- Continue to improve the game day atmosphere at the Emirates Arena
- Help as many Rocks fans as possible attend away games and support the team
- Raise funds for the Rocks organisation
- Continue to raise the profile of the pro team throughout Glasgow and the surrounding areas
- Grow the number of core Rocks fans
- Rolling Rocks Membership Card (Collected on first game of the season)
- Monthly draws for exclusive prizes for both adults and children
- Free ticket per member for any competitions or raffles run by the Rolling Rocks
- 10% discount at Gadget Doctor Scotland
- 20% off headphones and Bluetooth speaker docks at Falkirk Sony Centre
- £5 off a sports massage or physiotherapy treatment at Paisley Physiotherapy Centre
- Exclusive access to pre and post game events at the Emirates Arena
- Special reduced member rates for social events
- Help sponsor a Rocks player kit from just £5
- Adult – £5
- Child / Concession – £2.50
- Family – £12 (Up to 2 adults and 2 children)
- Adults = 18 years or older on 1st September 2016
- Concession = 60 years or older on 1st September 2016 or full time student with valid student card
How To Pay
- Bank transfer is preferable (Sort code 80-22-60, Account Number 13678467).
- Cash will also be accepted. If paying by cash, please let us know.
If you would like to join the Supporters Club then please fill out the contact form below. You can submit details for up to 2 people. If you would like to register more than 2 members then please re-submit the form. Please note, memberships will not be fully processed until payment has been received.