At the start of the season the Glasgow Rocks released details of the opportunity to purchase player kit. This came in the form of a player’s jersey, shorts, training top or all three.
The Supporters Club decided it would be a good idea to sponsor a player’s full kit. The list of available players was put to a vote and the majority of fans decided that the club would sponsor Dale Grieve.
Following the vote, we put a request out to fans to get in contact with us if they wished to donate money to sponsor Dale. The fans were very generous and the money required was raised very quickly!
The kit package also had additional benefits associated with it:
– The Supporters Club name on the kit package page within match day programmes
– 2xVIP floor seating tickets to any Glasgow Rocks main arena home fixture
– Photograph with the player at end of season party (signed, framed and delivered)
– The player kit presented to you at the end of season party
– Signed and framed team photograph
All fans who donated have been entered into a raffle draw, where they will have the chance to win one of the items from Dale’s kit and one of the signed and framed photographs at the end of the season. There was also a second raffle draw for the VIP courtside tickets.
This second raffle has now been drawn and the winner of the 2 courtside tickets is Stephen Findlay. Congratulations Stephen! Please email email@example.com for details on how to claim your prize.
At this point, we would like to thank all fans for contributing to Dale’s kit and for their continued support. Good luck in the forthcoming raffle!